The Destinations Wisconsin Tourism Trailblazers awards recognize Wisconsin tourism organizations for outstanding marketing and partnership initiatives in an effort to increase the visibility of Wisconsin's tourism industry and destination marketing organizations.
Complete the entry form below or if you prefer, download the Trailblazer Entry Form.
- Open to all Wisconsin tourism-related businesses and organizations.
- Nominations completed by advertising and marketing agencies must be submitted in the name of the client.
- All entries must have been executed between October 1 of the prior year of submission through September 30 of the current year.
- No limit on the number of entries per organization.
- When applicable, entries should include original support materials. Materials can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via USPS to:
- Entry materials will not be returned.
PO Box 248
2480 Monaghan Way
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Destinations Wisconsin Membership Engagement Committee will judge entries based on whether they meets the projects' objectives as well as exhibit creativity, quality and effectiveness. Form must be complete for the entry to be considered.
For questions, email@example.com or call 608-837-6693.