Wow! It’s been a seriously challenging several months for the Wisconsin tourism industry. Destinations Wisconsin wants to help as you Navigate the Next Normal through our 1-day virtual Wisconsin Fall Tourism Conference on Thursday, November 5th. We're planning an impactful agenda, including our Tourism Trends for the Next Normal opening keynote by Amir Eylon, President & CEO of Longwoods International and a WI Dept. of Tourism update by Sec. Sara Meaney. We will also offer sessions digital marketing, group business, diversity and inclusion and more.
Registration Rates & Policies: REGISTER Online. Mail-in registration can be downloaded HERE. Early Bird Rates are $40 for Destinations WI members and $50 for non-members. To receive the early bird rate, registration must be made by October 23, 2020. After the 23rd, registration is $50 for Destinations WI members and $60 for non -members . No refunds will be provided for prepaid registrations after November 1, 2020.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities - Destinations WI invites you to be a Wisconsin Fall Tourism Conference sponsor. REGISTER and reserve your sponsorship today. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Wisconsin Tourism Trailblazer Awards - Awards for the best Wisconsin tourism marketing and partnership campaigns will be presented by Destinations Wisconsin at the WI Fall Tourism Conference. Learn more and apply here... Application deadline is October 9th.
Agenda is subject to change.
Or, download a registration form and mail it in with payment.
Thursday, November 5 2020
Opening Keynote - Tourism Trends for the Next Normal - Amir Eylon, Longwoods International President & CEO
Is your crystal ball still cloudy? Since early March, Longwoods International has been conducting an ongoing study of American Travel Sentiment during the pandemic crisis that has offered up a lot of insights as to how traveler behavior is changing both for the near and longer terms. Join Longwoods International’s very own Amir Eylon as he shares highlights of what they have learned over the past eight months and what implications this may have on your marketing plans for 2021.
- Bringing Back Group Business - A panel of Wisconsin DMO sales leaders will provide their foreast for the sports and meetings markets and strategies they and their facility partners are implementing to bring back group business.
- Post-Election Pulse - Federal and State Government relations experts will provide an anlysis on what the election results may mean for Wisconsin Tourism and what issues need to be on your radar.
Shifting Your Social Media Strategy - The Wisconsin Tourism industry has needed to quickly shift marketing strategies during COVID-19. Join us as we discuss social media trends observed during the pandemic and share best practices you can apply to your recovery marketing plan.
- Building Team Culture for the Recovery Ahead - COVID-19 has left many tourism organizations with the need to rebuild and realign their teams. In this interactive session, learn how Enneagram, a popular self-awareness tool, can help build leadership and understanding throughout the team during this "do more with less" environment.
Morning Session Wrap-Up
Wisconsin Tourism Trailblazer Awards Ceremony
Join Destinations Wisconsin in recognizing the best in Wisconsin tourism marketing and partnership efforts. To learn more about the awards and apply, click here.
Wisconsin Dept. of Tourism Update - Secretary-designee Sara Meaney
Repeat Breakout Sessions
- Bringing Back Group Business
- Post-Election Pulse
- Digital Marketing Trends
- Building Team Culture for the Recovery Ahead
Closing Keynote - Building a Welcoming Wisconsin Tourism Industry for All
Conference Wrap Up